Our Services – Philippines
- CORPORATE BUSINESS FORMATION
- FACILITATION – BUYING/SELLING – TRUSTEE COORDINATION
- EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT
- LOCATE A PERSON – U.S. BAIL BOND ASSISTANCE
- INVESTIGATION ON PERSON, PROPERTY OR BUSINESS
- APPROVED PHILIPPINE CONSULATE NOTARY PUBLIC
- AUTHENTICATION OF LEGAL DOCS – SEAL
- POWER OF ATTORNEY
- DEEDS / DEED OF DONATION
- TRAVEL CONSENTS
- DUAL CITIZENSHIP
*We Practice All Areas of Law in the USA
**Attorney – Client Privilege. Strictly confidential. Contact our offices immediately.
- IRS AND TAX PROBLEMS – The tax system in the United States is very progressive and is one of the most complex. This can be very confusing. We will provide assistance in this area, particularly in helping resolve IRS problems and issues that you may not handle on your own.
- CIVIL LITIGATION / LAWSUITS – Getting involved in legal disputes against other people, businesses or organizations can be taxing and exhaustive. We are adept in pleadings, discoveries, trials, and appeals, getting you the results you need.
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE / DUI – You will need a skilled attorney who you can build a good attorney-client relationship with when you face either a minor or a major criminal charge. Your Filipino lawyer can represent you in proceedings as well as help you understand and comprehend all matters related to the charges raised against you. DUI and other drug/alcohol related offenses will also need the assistance of an experienced lawyer who can take action immediately on your behalf.
- BUSINESS LAW / FORMING PHILIPPINE CORPORATION – Many Filipinos own or are planning to set up a business in the United States and doing so will require the assistance of a good Filipino lawyer who are well adept in business laws in the country. On the other hand, US citizens planning to set up a business in the Philippines need to understand the complexities of the process and the best practices they should follow to achieve success in this venture
- CONTRACT LAW / POWER OF ATTORNEY – Filipinos in the US going into business means going through legal agreements and contracts with other people, businesses and government agencies which can be complicated and cumbersome without the help of a certified Filipino attorney. These professionals can help in these areas including setting up required documents like a Special or General Power of Attorney which you will need in the management of your businesses, assets, and finances
- FACILITATION – BUYING OR SELLING, TRUSTEE COORDINATION – Making the right decisions in selling or buying properties and other items is key to success in many aspects of Filipino-American life. The Filipino Law Group, in its understanding of many aspects about the Filipino, can help you make the right decisions in buying, selling, and managing your trusts and other properties
- PHILS. RESIDENTIAL / BUSINESS PROPERTY MATTERS – Foreign nationals planning to reside or start up a business in the Philippines need to understand first the legal requirements, restrictions and best practices in this regard. Land and property ownership are key issues as well as the type of businesses and extent of involvement they are planning in these areas
- FAMILY LAW / DIVORCE / PHILIPPINE ANNULMENTS – Marriage, family, divorce or annulments are some of the top legal concerns Filipinos in diaspora face. Dissolution of marriages are more complicated in the Philippines, requiring the help of a skilled Filipino lawyer well-adept and knowledgeable in these areas in both United States and Philippine settings.
- IMMIGRATION – Immigration and visa matters are some of the key areas Filipinos in the United States are more concerned with, particularly with respect to their spouses, children, fiancé/fiancée, and other family members. Filipinos have close family ties and this and other aspects of the Filipino psyche are intricacies that only Filipino attorneys can fully understand.
- PERSONAL INJURY / ACCIDENTS – Whether you need to file a lawsuit or is a recipient of one in relation to a personal injury or an accident – involving you, a family member, or a third party – you will need a good Filipino attorney who can help you understand all aspects that can help you defend yourself or win your case
- PROBATE AND REAL ESTATE – Filipinos in the United States need legal assistance in the administration of the estate or estates of dead family members can work with the Filipino Law Group to understand the legal process, documentations and other requirements involved in instances like these. Real estate issues are other matters that need assistance from professionals well adept in applicable laws of your state.
- WILLS AND TRUST – Understanding wills and trusts is an important aspect of life in the United States that Filipino-Americans need to understand fully from qualified Filipino lawyers who are well adept in laws and regulations related to these in their state and the rest of the nation.
- DHS FACILITIES / JHACO COMPLIANCE / ALL LEGAL SERVICES – Filipino professionals are known in the medical and healthcare field and many have established themselves well in whatever state they are in, putting up their own health-related business establishment. Businesses like these however require special legal services to handle accreditations, permits and other requirements to fully and legally operate
- OVERSEAS PHILIPPINES LEGAL MATTERS – Filipinos in diaspora work in various fields across the United States and other countries as professionals or skilled workers. In their daily overseas life, they are faced with various instances, some of which may involve legal matters that will require the help and assistance of Filipino lawyers
IF YOU ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Purchase of real properties for investment: We can help you understand and work through the intricacies, regulations and the extent of owning properties in the Philippines and the United States
- Purchase of business opportunities in the USA: We can help you understand and work through the intricacies, regulations and the extent of setting up, investing and owning businesses in United States
- Procurement of cars, boats, helicopters, airplanes, etc: We can help you understand and work through the legal requirements of owning these high-ticket items in both the Philippines and the United States
- Deal with companies in the USA. Especially tech: Planning in investing or dealing with various companies in the United States? We can help you understand and work through the intricacies, regulations and the extent getting into such deals
- Filipino lawyers are skilled and well adept in various areas of the law to represent parties with pending litigation before U.S. courts
- Consultation regarding applicability of U.S. laws: Confused with requirements of the law? You can arranged for consultation sessions with our Filipino attorneys in order for you to understand US laws applicable to your specific requirements
- Get help from professional Filipino lawyers who are experts in all aspects of immigration laws for all you visa & immigration matters. (Fiancée, Investor, etc)
- Get background investigation of U.S. based individuals, businesses and companies before you commit to any business dealings and arrangement
- Review, analysis, and evaluation of all U.S. contracts and all other legal documents
- Get help in the authentication by Philippine consulate of U.S. Authored Documents for whatever purpose you may need them
(*FILIPINO BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS)
HAVE YOU BEEN BLACKLISTED? WE CAN HELP!
VERIFY LEGITIMACY OF A PERSON IN PHILIPPINES
VERIFY LEGITIMACY OF PROPERTY IN PHILIPPINES
VERIFY LEGITIMACY OF A BUSINESS IN PHILIPPINES
LOCATE A PERSON – U.S. BAIL BOND ASSISTANCE
FRAUDULENT PERSONS OR BUSINESS
Contact our offices immediately. Attorney – Client Privilege. Strictly confidential.